Last updated: Dec 18, 2016
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or register for the Service, make any purchases through the Service, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Service or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
What information does the Service obtain and how is it used
- We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, user names and profile photos, gender, age or birthday, and links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites ("personal information")
- that is about you but does not identify you, such as statistical data
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service, usage details, your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses
- location-based information for the purpose of providing you with the correct versions of our Service (including games and applications).
- We may collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us
- automatically as you use the Service. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons or other tracking technologies
- from third parties, for example, our business partners, service providers, through third party analytic software and sign-in services such as Facebook Connect and Apple's Game Center.
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to:
- create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
- present our Service and its contents to you;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- identify and suggest connections with other Service users;
- generally operate and improve our Service;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience using our Service;
- enable you to communicate with other users;
- to analyze user trends and target certain promotions;
- to send you merchandise or other physical promotional materials;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Your acceptance of these terms
© Fincommand 2016